Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thrift store kitchen and bathroom. Cost $2.00

The SIS ladies invite potential member Nikki to their cabin for a weekend getaway. Over lunch they find out Nikki works as a stylist at the best salon in town. I wonder if she can hook me up while shes here. Marisa whispers to Kara.  Meanwhile Grace isnt really feeling Nikki and her inappropiate dress. Where is Trichelle?? Grace thought. 

This chick better not drop my baby. Chandra thought. I wonder what mike is doing. 
Spa day!!

Chandra relaxes in the tub. 
Girl time is so overdue. Lets not wait so long again. Chandra told the girls.  

I found this lil Barbie item at my neighborhood Goodwill. Ive found some other stuff and Ill share later. 

I made a few items on the post.

In the kitchen. 
* Table and chairs
* rug
*plates
*plant
*boombox

In the bathroom 
I used a shower soap holder as the tub. 
I made: the dresser, lamp, purse, magazines, pic frame, vase, and window.

The hardest thing i made was the diy kitchen table and chairs out of popsicle sticks, wood glue, cardboard and duct tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment